How to Access More Information about Section 504

If you would like more information about Section 504 and the other laws enforced by the Office for Civil Rights, about how to file a complaint, or, if you are a school or school district, about how to obtain technical assistance, contact the Enforcement Office that serves your state or jurisdiction. Contact information for these offices is at Information about discrimination based on disability is on OCR’s Web site at For further information, please contact our Customer Service Team toll-free at 1-800-421-3481.

%d bloggers like this: