CHEROKEE PTO MINUTES
January 7, 2014
Present were Katie Locke, Colleen Lacher, Rebecca Logan, Rebecca Smith, Suzanne Renn and Mr. Martin.
Meeting was called to order at 6:03p.m.
December minutes were read by Suzanne Renn. Rebecca made a motion to approve minutes and Katie seconded.
Treasurer’s report was prepared by Elaine Humble and read by Rebecca.
Beginning balance was $5413.46
Ending balance was $5268.46
Suzanne made a motion to approve as read and Colleen seconded.
- Box tops: Received a check for $396.90 for boxtops!
- 9 Weeks Party: Teachers who have submitted receipts were reimbursed.
- Naked Fruit Fundraiser in February
- Who will participate with Cherokee in selling
- KC Wolf incentive
- Notify Chuckie Hessong when ready to proceed
- Adopt a Family
- $200 was donated to families of the school. The money was given to Mr. Martin to purchase gifts with the teachers.
- There will be a meeting for the PTO officers from Cherokee, McCune, Weir and PLP to meet and discuss Fruit Fundraising on January 28th at 6pm at Labette Bank in Cherokee. The three school’s PTO officers will also discuss with Mrs. Hall and Mr. Martin options for combining the PTO’s for next year.
- Mr. Martin will explore options for moving playground equipment from Cherokee to Weir. If this isn’t a possibility may need to make playground equipment for SE Elementary the purpose for fundraising.
Suzanne made a motion to adjourn meeting at 7:05 p.m. and Katie seconded.