Kansas State University is offering an Engineering Day on Friday, April 10th. This interactive day will be focused on freshman, sophomores, and juniors who are interested in engineering as a career.
- Small group discussions with current K-State Engineering students about their career path
- Interactions with K-State Engineering Designs Teams which will be on display
- Presentations on what to be doing now to prepare for an engineering degree in college
- Hands on problem solving questions which will relate to your HS math and/or science classes
- Learning how to be successful with admissions and scholarships
- Panel discussion with industry professionals to talk about current challenges in engineering
- Touring of facilities and interacting with faculty members
Registration to the event is required and will fill up very fast so make sure you reserve your spot SOON!