Six Southeast FFA Members attended the Southeast District FFA Banquet Thursday night in Girard, KS.
Throughout the school year FFA members compete in Career Development Events, also known as contest, Supervised Agricultural Experiences and run for district officer positions. At the district banquet, contest winners, SAE proficiency winners and district officers are recognized for their efforts.
Six members qualifying for district banquet is the most Southeast FFA has experienced in several years.
In 2013 the chapter had zero, in 2014 there was two, and last year the chapter sent five.
The six members who attended and what event they won is listed below, and they are pictured left-to-right:
- Eric Underwood – Agribusiness Management
- Sailor Jackson – Greenhand Master Ritual
- Daria Sticklin- Creed Speaking and Greenhand Master Ritual Secretary
- Sara Goins- Ag Sales
- Sarah Clausen- Intermediate Master Ritual
- Brody Tickel- Intermediate Master Ritual