Dear Southeast Elementary Families,
Fall is upon us and with that comes many activities, such as, parent teacher conferences, the Halloween parade, and the annual Thanksgiving community dinner.
Our Halloween parade will be Monday, Oct., 31st, at 8:20 a.m. The students will walk one block east of the school and circle back. In case of rain, we will parade in the gym or from building to building.
We will hold our annual Thanksgiving community dinner on Nov. 18th. When you receive the note, please fill it out, and send back with your child. Please, purchase a meal ticket before the deadline. It is very disappointing to families when they want to purchase a ticket the day of the dinner and we can’t provide that. We need reservations made in advance, so we have time to purchase supplies for the dinner.
Below are events for SES:
- Oct. 26 2nd grade to Greenbush
- Oct 28 No school
- Oct 31 Halloween! Parade at 8:20 a.m. class room parties directly after parade
- Nov 3 Kindergarten to Greenbush (need sack lunch)
- Nov 4 Carnival 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Nov 7 In-service (No school for students)
- Nov 9 Picture Retakes 8:30 a.m.
- Nov 11 1st grade to Greenbush (need sack lunch)
- Nov 18 Thanksgiving community dinner
- Nov 22 4th grade to Greenbush (need sack lunch)
- Nov 23-25 Thanksgiving Break
- Nov 28 Start book fair week
Save the dates:
- Dec 8 Christmas program 6:30 p.m. at the high school
- May 12 Awards Ceremony and Field Day (rain or shine)
If I can help in anyway, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the office at 620-396-8211. It is my honor to serve the students and families of USD 247.
Mrs. Tammie Hall