SOUTHEAST ELEMENTARY PTO MINUTES
February 7th, 2017
Present : Katie Locke, Jackie Scott, Elaine Humble, Cyndee Martin, Joyce Fox, Cara Kubler,
Tammy Hall, Dorothy Smith and Amanda Collingsworth
Dorothy Smith called the meeting to order at 6:05.
February 2017 minutes reviewed and Katie Locke motioned to appprove. Jackie Scott, second.
Treasurer’s Report- Elaine Humble
- Beginning Checking- $6584.19
- Ending Checking Balance- $6370.40
- Savings Account Balance- $5.19
- T-shirt orders- Discussed having another order out after Spring Break. Will revisit next
- Red wheel- Students will have a kick-off assembly to begin selling Red Wheel February
- Order forms will need to be returned to school by Friday, March 10th.
- Dorothy Smith will arrange a bounce house for students who sell 12 items or more (students with siblings, 12 items combined). Date-to be announced.
- Red Wheel will be delivered to the school on Thursday, March 30th from 3:30pm-6pm.
- Dorothy Smith motioned to approve Red Wheel fundraiser. Katie Locke, second.
- Parent Teachers Conferences
- Elaine Humble motioned to purchase food for teachers,
- Tuesday, March 14th. Dorothy Smith, second.
Cara Kubler moved to adjourn meeting at 7:10. Joyce Fox, second.
Next PTO meeting will be Tuesday, March 7th at 6pm in Cyndee Martins room.