SOUTHEAST ELEMENTARY PTO MINUTES
April 4th, 2017
Present: Dorothy Smith, Katie Locke, Angela Burger, Elaine Humble, Amanda Collingsworth,
Tammy Hall, Joyce Fox, Carol Denham and Jackie Scott
Dorothy Smith called the meeting to order at 6:05pm.
March 2017 minutes reviewed. Elaine Humble motioned to approve minutes. Carol Denham
Treasurer’s Report- Elaine Humble
Beginning Checking Balance – $6166.40
Ending Checking Balance- $19282.67
Savings Account Balance- $5.19
Amanda Collingsworth motioned to approve treasurer’s report. Joyce Fox seconded.
- T-Shirt Orders
- Jackie Scott will be working on putting design, products, and prices together for an order at the beginning of next school year
- Red Wheel
- Bounce house will be Friday, April 21st.
- Profit estimate $5415.28
- PTO still owes $7792.72 to Fundraiser Favorites for red wheel orders
- Jackie Scott motioned to purchase 1 buddy bench for the playground. Elaine Humble seconded.
- Amanda Collingsworth will look into donations/discounts for picnic tables
- Field Trips
- Carol Denham motioned to have PTO purchase ice cream/pop for children during their field trips. Katie Locke seconded.
- Katie Locke read scholarship essays.
- Two students were choose to receive $250 each.
Dorothy Smith motioned to adjorn meeting at 6:50pm. Katie Locke seconded.
Next PTO meeting will be Monday, May 1st in Cyndee Martins classroom.