The Southeast High School Family & Consumer Sciences classes are once again offering monthly Take Home Meals during the 2018-2019 school year.
The first month’s meal will be ready for pickup on Friday, September 21st at SHS. The meal is Pork & Pepper Fajitas, and will be frozen when you pick them up. Each meal serves 4-6. Order online here: goo.gl/5akcQP
Contact Mrs. Holden at 620-457-8365 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- September – Pork & Pepper Fajitas
- October – Soup (TBD)
- November – Sausage Manicotti with homemade breadsticks
- December – Basil Chicken Pesto Alfredo
- January – BBQ Meatballs & Cheesy Potatoes
- February – Mexican Stuffed Shells
- March – Sweet BBQ Pork Chops with homemade Mac & Cheese
- April – Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- May – Homemade Pizza Kits
The students involved in this capstone Community Connections course are:
Katura Amershek, Jaiden Gregory, Kylee Harrison, Jordie Higgins, Kylie Myers, Norma Tavernaro, Alex Rice, Brooke Span, Jalynn Young-Warner.
Patrons may also contact any of the listed students with questions about the project, or to place an order.