The high school yearbook staff is in some extraordinary circumstances this year and we are hoping to enlist your help in completing the book. We are about 75% finished with the yearbook but we are dedicated to making the best book that you have come to expect. Throughout this continuous learning process, if you have any pictures that you’d like to share with the yearbook staff in order to help us complete the yearbook, they would be greatly appreciated. We cannot guarantee they will be used but we’d love to have some picture options for our remaining pages. Here are some ideas:
1) Ambush photo: Sneak up on them and snap a picture when they don’t know it! You can be in it, too! Don’t use too much zoom, or it will be too blurry.
2) Chores: Photo of them doing inside or outside chores.
3) Connecting with friends – Photo of them doing a video chat or facetime with friends.
4) Spending quality time with family.
5) Throwback photo: Recreate a photo from the past and then send a good photo of the original, too. The photo can be with you, with siblings, or by themselves.
1) Take a selfie with an unsuspecting parent in the background (meaning they don’t know.)
2) Take a photo of some type of collection you have (with you in it!). Be creative! It could be shoes, socks, jewelry, dirty clothes, empty snack wrappers, animals…
3) Take a posed selfie with a parent.
**All photos must meet school guidelines and be school appropriate.
This link will be active until May 8. By submitting a picture to this link, you are giving the high school yearbook permission to use the picture if they so choose to. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Cherie Witt through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. My staff and I thank you in advance for your help. – Mrs. Witt