Attendance Changes for Home Events
Beginning this Friday, January 29th, KSHSAA has announced some attendance changes for
the remainder of the basketball season. Locally, the Crawford County Health Department has
announced that game attendance shall be restricted to a minimum of 25% of the facilities
seating capacity. The following guidelines will help us provide a safe environment for our
home games. Please be aware that there may be different attendance limits at those schools
we may play when we travel away from Southeast.
- Each Lancer participant will now be allowed up to 4 spectators at our home games.
Those 4 names will need to be on the pass list for each night. Those names do not
have to be just parents/guardians, but we ask that you fill those slots with family
members first. REMINDER: Your name must be on the pass list to enter the activity.
Please have your child notify the high school office to submit names for the pass list
the day before their scheduled game.
- When arriving at Southeast, the pass list will be located at the admission table in the
gymnasium lobby. Once spectators have been marked off the pass list, they will need
to pay admission to enter.
- Siblings/Students that are Middle School age and younger will be expected to be
seated with their parents during the entire game. They will not be allowed to wander
around the gym, lobby, or hallways.
- Masks and Temperature checks are also still required. Spectators with a
temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be admitted. Masks must be worn
properly at all times inside the facility. Those who refuse to comply with this
requirement will be asked to leave the contest.
- Social distancing is still a KSHSAA requirement, so we ask that spectators sit
with their groups of 4 during the contest and provide space between other
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted in the building. There will be no
concession stand as well.
- Home seating will be on the West side of the gymnasium, while visitors seating will be
located on the east side.
- With the addition of more spectators, it will be important that there is no congregating
in the lobby or gym areas between games. When the games are completed, you will
be expected to leave the building.
We are happy that more fans will be able to enjoy the games in our facilities for the remainder
of the season. Please help us by following these procedures.