USD 247 is planning enrollment for all grade levels at Southeast High School on Wednesday, August 4 from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm and again on Thursday, August 5 from noon to 7:00 pm. Please enter through the cafeteria. Pre-K and new students to the district should bring a copy of their immunizations, physical, social security card, and birth certificate. Please come at a time that works for you.
1. Please limit the number of family members attending. Students will not need to attend to enroll for elementary or middle school unless in need of vaccinations. High school students should attend. Update: Students needing a physical for athletics should also attend.
2. Face masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
3. Social distancing should be maintained to the extent possible.
4. COVID Vaccinations will be available to any adult or student over the age of 12 (with parent permission) that are interested.
5. Access to Fee Schedule SES SMS SHS 2021-22
6. The district will not be providing school supplies. Access the school supply list here.