During a regularly scheduled USD 247 Board of Education meeting on August 9, 2021, the board approved following the Crawford County Health Department guidelines concerning return-to-school mitigation. A summary of strategies include, but are not limited to the following:
- ALL staff and and students will be required to wear masks while indoors and when riding school buses or other district means of transportation. Click the following link to learn about facemask myths:
Mask-Mythbusters: Common Questions about Kids & Face Masks
- Students and staff will be screened daily for symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Social distancing of 3 feet will be utilized to the greatest extent possible.
- Hand sanitizer and frequent handwashing will be utilized.
- The Crawford County Health Department will review COVID-19 data every two weeks to determine if mitigation strategies still show benefit in the setting of the current situation.
**Select the link below to review a complete copy of the Crawford County Health Department guidelines approved by the board of education.