Substitutes Needed for Food Service at Southeast
Would you like some extra spending money? Would you like a part-time job that lines up with your student’s school day? If so, then we need you! Southeast USD 247 is in need of substitutes in the food service department for the 2021-22 school year.
- Candidate must demonstrate a high energy employment record reflecting positive attitude, dependability, flexibility, self-motivation, being a self starter and a team player.
- Responsible for food preparation duties as assigned, which may include: breakfast, lunch, snacks, and special meals.
- Candidates must be able to accept direction and work independently.
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions with the math ability for calculations and adjustments for recipes.
- Assists in serving line set-up, meal service, and line break-down.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be able to read, write, and follow directions.
- Physical requirements/environmental conditions:
- Physical stamina to work full shift, able to lift 50 lbs, and stand for extended period of times.
- Good personal hygiene and sanitary work habits.
For more information and/or to fill out an application, please click the applicable link below, or contact Rita Mitchell or Connie Kimzey at 620-457-8350.