The USD 247 school district is seeking proposals for the sale and use of the previously closed McCune School facility and property located at 403 Brunetti Drive, McCune, Kansas 66753.
The property and school facilities will be offered “as is” with a clear title. All proposals must be received by 4:00 pm on November 1, 2021 and must include the following:
- Declare any financial compensation included with the proposal and willingness to pay all or part of associated filing fees, title fees, other closing cost, etc.
- Provide a clear summary of the intended use of the facilities and property.
The district will:
- reveal any known issues or hazardous conditions associated with the property.
- add a stipulation to the deed indicating that any future use of the facility or grounds must not present a conflict of interest with USD 247 educational services.
- allow for property viewing by appointment only by calling 620-457-8350.
- review all proposals during the regular board of education meeting on November 8, 2021.
- reserve the right to reject any and all proposals.
All proposals may be mailed to:
Attn: McCune School Proposal
506 S. Smelter
Cherokee, KS 66724
Or emailed to email@example.com