It’s time for Fall Family Fun Week! Starting the week of October 25, for each day that week, families can participate in a family activity (listed below), take a picture of your family participating in that activity, and email it to De Hamblin (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enter in a drawing for a chance to win a family fun basket! The main objective? Spend good, quality time with your family!
Here is the list of fun activities for the week of October 25:
Monday, October 25 – Family board game night. Play a board game, card game, dominoes, etc.
Tuesday, October 26 – Have a family meal together. It could be a meal in or a meal out. Your choice. Just do it together!
Wednesday, October 27 – Pick your own family activity. Use your imagination. This could be gardening together, or attending church together, or repeating an activity from another day.
Thursday, October 28 – Engage in a family outdoor activity. Maybe go for a walk together (don’t forget the family pet!), or attend a game together, or shoot hoops in the driveway.
Friday, October 29 – Movie night. Plan on going out to the movies or watch a movie together at home.
1. This is for all families with students currently attending USD 247 school district.
2. Only submit one family photo for each day’s activity. Each day’s photo will be equal to one submission into the drawing.
3. A total of three (3) family fun baskets will be given away to eligible families.
4. Submitted photos may be posted on the website, Twitter, Facebook, and/or the new digital sign at the high school. If you do not want your photo published, please indicate that when submitting your photo(s).
5. Have fun with your family!
Winners will be notified the following Monday, November 1, 2021.