USD 247 will have enrollment for all grade levels at Southeast High School on Wednesday, August 3 from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm and again on Thursday, August 4 from noon to 7:00 pm. Please enter through the cafeteria. Pre-K and new students to the district should bring a copy of their immunizations, physical, social security card, and birth certificate. Please come at a time that works for you.
1. Students will not need to attend with parent(s) to enroll for elementary or middle school unless in need of immunizations, or in need of a physical for athletics. High school students should attend with parent(s).
2. Immunizations and physicals will be available both days.
3. See this link for the Fee Schedule for SES, SMS, and SHS.
4. The district will not be providing school supplies. Access the school supply lists here.
5. Use this link to access the BOE approved 2022-2023 School Calendar.
6. To apply online for free or reduced meals, click this link Application for Free and Reduced Meals.