For the 2017-18 School Year
- Enrollment: Enrollment for all grades is at Southeast Junior High in Cherokee on Tuesday August 8 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Wednesday August 9 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Back to School Bash: SES Back to School Bash is scheduled for Monday August 21 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Southeast Elementary in Weir.
- Community Health Center: Enrollment on Wednesday August 9 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- First Day of School: Wednesday August 23
Items needed for enrollment
When enrolling with USD 247 Southeast, please bring the following records for each student:
- Birth certificate;
- Social Security card; and,
- Up-to-date shot records (Immunization requirements for 2017-18 (PDF)).
Students new to USD 247 will also need to provide a Health Assessment At School Entry Form – KSA 72-5214 (PDF).
Students living out of district
The state of Kansas offers school choice. Regardless of which school district you live in, you may choose which public school to send your students to, with that district’s approval. If you live out of the USD 247 territory, you will need to fill out an Out of District Transfer form and submit it to the board office. To find out if you live within the territory or not, see the district map (PDF).
Classroom Supply Lists
- Will be added closer to start of school year.
For other paperwork, including required immunizations, medication use at school, and forms for athletes, visit www.usd247.com/forms.